Thursday, April 9, 2009

Do, Re, Mi and so on...

This is just a fun and silly bit of hmmm...what would you call it? - Performance art, I guess? As dancer's take over a train station in Antwerp. According to one of the comments on Youtube, it was an advertisement for a reality show to choose the next Maria in an upcoming production of The Sound of Music in Belgium. I have to say, this is way more entertaining than the entire season of "Grease! - You're the One That I Want" from a couple seasons back.

My favorite spot is around 2:50 when the entire crowd breaks into the Macarena! Ha - it's like the ultimate bad-in-a-good-way wedding reception. If only people did just break out into song and dance spontaneously, the world would be a happier place.

No comments:

"I'd rather be nine people's favorite thing thana hundred people's ninth favorite thing."

Jeff Bowen, Lyrics "[Title of Show]"