Friday, January 1, 2010

My Peeps (or Who the Hell is Fausto Talking About?!)

I've decided to add this handy list and link to it whenever I refer to my blog "regulars":

Trish - younger sister, actor / voice teacher

Juan - younger brother, Val's husband, actor / voice teacher, former Broadway performer

Gerry - older brother, lives in Texas and owns guns - 'nuff said?

Val - Juan's wife, went to Manhattan School of Music with me, founder of Pineda Conservatory

Chris - good friend, Dan's significant other, actor / dancer / choreographer, teacher at Pineda summer camp, roommate for several years

Dan - good friend, Chris' significant other, actor now studying to be a nurse, teacher at Pineda summer camp, roommate for several years

Jaygee - good friend, Filipina, played Kim opposite my Thuy at Seaside Music Theatre, diva

No comments:

"I'd rather be nine people's favorite thing thana hundred people's ninth favorite thing."

Jeff Bowen, Lyrics "[Title of Show]"