Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Music Man like you've never seen before...

This may be the coolest, craziest and gayest thing I've ever seen, but I honestly LOVE it. Be patient and watch it all the way through. Trust me, it's worth it. I honestly couldn't stop smiling. This ain't your grandpa's barbershop (were those barrel turns at 00:40?!?!?! - genius!). I almost teared up with joy at 04:40. What next, a Kanye medley? Spring Awakening? I'm both horrified and excited by the thought of it. I heart barbershop.

2 comments:

TrishDelish said...

ok--that was straight up CRA-CRA!

TrishDelish said...

why aren't you updating? i sent you pics from mystic awhile ago already...

"I'd rather be nine people's favorite thing thana hundred people's ninth favorite thing."

Jeff Bowen, Lyrics "[Title of Show]"