Thursday, June 26, 2008

Have you missed me?

Holy crap! Have I really not written a sentence in almost three weeks? Time flies, as they say. Well, yes, I've been busy, but I simply just fell out of the "writing groove." I'm having similar issues in my relationship with the New York Sports Club. We're still friends and I drop in every once in a while for a squat thrust or two for old times sake, but we've agreed to see other people. And by other people I mean Mr. McDonald, Mr. B. King and their probably conceived-out-of-wedlock trailer trash daughter, Wendy. In fact, just last night I had a nasty yet fulfilling quickie with "the King." I'll take a super sized #9 anytime, thank you very much. But I digress.

Since so much has happened in the last couple of weeks, I've decided to give you several short entries in rapid succession rather than overwhelm you with one extremely long, yet undoubtedly fulfilling, entry (tee hee, that's dirty). I'll still date entries chronologically in order to keep some semblence of order (and also because I'm just anal retentive that way). Enjoy, and I hope you all come back and visit regularly again now that I have returned.

No comments:

"I'd rather be nine people's favorite thing thana hundred people's ninth favorite thing."

Jeff Bowen, Lyrics "[Title of Show]"