Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Another Sign Armageddon is Approaching

OK, so my last blog was pretty cynical and mean, but my sister just called and gave me another reason to believe that people are intrinsically evil. I lost my cell phone at the Met last week and nobody turned it. Then my sister lost her phone on the bus the other day and nobody turned it in. Then the subway refused to run the other night when we wanted to celebrate the birth of my beloved friend, Jaygee. Now, I hear someone on the NJ Transit train has stolen my sister's wallet and the gift bag we had prepared for Jaygee! I can't wait to go to bed. On the upside, they sky has finally cleared and the sun is out. Except it's shining so brightly through the office window that I can't see anything except for bright yellow spots. Surely this must be the beginning of degenerative eye disease.

1 comment:

TrishDelish said...

it was the bus and jaygee's gift is safe at home. only i am screwed by the evil in this world. lawd, make me a bird so i can fly fah, fah away....

"I'd rather be nine people's favorite thing thana hundred people's ninth favorite thing."

Jeff Bowen, Lyrics "[Title of Show]"