Friday, November 23, 2007

Giblets, Part Deux

So I found out that Val actually does use the giblets to make gravy (although she does strain out the innards before serving) and that giblets do not come in a can except in certain brands of cat food. So my previous post about housewives fighting over cans of giblets makes absolutely no sense at all. Oh well, that's what you get for being misogynistic I guess.

Right after my first T-day post I got so tired from the tryptophan that I didn't have the energy to write about the rest of the meal. Suffice it to say, I had more than enough to eat. I won't go into details because quite frankly it's boring - stuffing, turkey, mashed potatoes, blah, blah, blah. So I'm going to put my sweats on and head for the gym for an extreme workout, and by workout I mean heating up left over mashed potatoes and gravy, sitting in my underwear and watching reruns of Ugly Betty saved on my DVR.

The picture to the left is not from Thanksgiving (I believe it's Trish and I suffering immensely after eating half-pound burgers, onion rings and cheese fries at Cheeburger Cheeburger in Westfield), but it is pretty much representative of how I felt after devouring Thanksgiving dinner, dessert and second dinner. Stay tuned and later I'll post a picture of me just minutes before giving birth to my food baby Thursday night.

1 comment:

TrishDelish said...

god--how can one family hold so much hotness? i mean, look at us--fierce.

"I'd rather be nine people's favorite thing thana hundred people's ninth favorite thing."

Jeff Bowen, Lyrics "[Title of Show]"