Sunday, November 18, 2007

Die Fledermaus - Little Opera Company (November 9-11)


I'm retro-posting this so it's archived on my blog. For those of you who missed it, we had a great time putting this opera together. Juan went on for two performances as Eisenstein with just a week and a half notice. The cast was phenomenal. Even though we went through several rounds of replacements, I believe the cast we ended up with far surpassed the original casting (no slight to the original cast, of course, just a great combination of talent). Madame Butterfly comes up in the spring (which I'm directing) and if you need some holiday cheer, check out the LOC's holiday concert "'Tis the Season" coming up December 7th.

No comments:

"I'd rather be nine people's favorite thing thana hundred people's ninth favorite thing."

Jeff Bowen, Lyrics "[Title of Show]"